Dr. Thomas Pogue, DDS
- Graduate of Loyola Dental School in Chicago, IL
- Received Doctorate of Dental Science (DDS)
- Member of American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- Member of the American Dental Association
- Member of the Chicago Dental Society
- Member of the Illinois Dental Society
- Member of the Academy of General Dentistry
- On staff at Advocate Condell Hospital
- Diplomat, Academy of Clinical Sleep Disorders Disciplines
Dr. Pogue is a father of 8 with 24 grandchildren. He enjoys golfing with his friends and family, as well as maintaining his lawn and gardens. He also enjoys spending time with his children and grandchildren while hunting, fishing and shooting skeet and sporting clays or just hanging out.
Practicing General Dentist since 1963 with an emphasis on Cosmetic Dentistry and Sleep Medicine.
Philosophy of Care
I have always put the interests and well being of my patients as my priority, not in just how they look but to improve their quality of life. I am dedicated to treating those patients suffering from sleep apnea and not being treated for it. I provide an alternative for those patients that cannot tolerate the CPAP device to get restful restorative sleep and become healthier.